On the basis of these General Terms and Conditions (AGB), the customer and
Address: At Heimgarten 21 66123 Saarbrücken
Phone: +49 (0)176 34137538
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the contract
This contract regulates the sale of new goods in the area(s) of clothing, jewelry and mineral water via the online store of the supplier. For the details of the respective offer, please refer to the product description on the offer page.
Conclusion of contract
The contract is concluded exclusively in electronic business transactions via the store system. Thereby the represented offers represent a non-binding request for the delivery of an offer by the customer order, which the offerer can accept then. The ordering process for the conclusion of the contract includes the following steps in the store system:
- Selection of the offer in the desired specification (size, color, quantity)
- Add the offer to the shopping cart
- Press the ‘order’ button
- Enter billing and delivery address
- Selection of the payment method
- Review and processing of the order and all entries
- Press the button ‘order with costs’.
- Confirmation mail that the order has been received
With the sending of the order confirmation the contract is concluded.
Term of contract
The contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
The provider reserves the right to provide a service equivalent in quality and price. The service shown in the store is exemplary and not the individual, contractual service. The provider reserves the right not to provide the promised service in case of unavailability.
Prices, shipping costs, return costs
All prices are final prices and do not include value added tax (VAT) according to § 19 para. 1 UStG. Per order the following shipping costs are charged once: Germany: € 4 EU: € 5 International: € 8 In case of partial deliveries the lump sum will be charged only once. There are no further costs for shipping. This applies from an amount of € . If a right of withdrawal exists and is used, the customer bears the costs of the return shipment.
Terms of payment
The customer has only the following payment options: advance bank transfer, payment service provider (PayPal), cash payment upon collection, credit card. Other payment methods are not offered and will be rejected.
The invoice amount is to be transferred in advance to the account indicated on the invoice, which contains all information for the transfer and is sent by e-mail. If an escrow service/payment service provider is used, it enables the provider and the customer to settle the payment among themselves. The escrow service/payment service provider then forwards the customer’s payment to the provider. Further information is available on the website of the respective escrow service/payment service provider. The invoiced amount can also be paid in cash at the Provider’s business premises during normal office hours after deduction of the shipping costs incurred. If payment is made by credit card, the customer must be the cardholder. The credit card will be charged after the goods have been shipped. The customer is obliged to pay or transfer the amount shown on the invoice to the account indicated on the invoice within 3 days of receipt of the invoice. The payment is due without deduction from the date of invoice. After expiry of the payment period, which is thus determined by calendar, the customer is in default even without a reminder. A right of retention of the customer, which is not based on the same contractual relationship, is excluded. The set-off with claims of the customer is excluded, unless these are undisputed or legally binding.
Terms of delivery
The goods will be shipped immediately after confirmed receipt of payment. On average, the goods will be shipped within 3 days at the latest. The entrepreneur commits himself to delivery on 7 days after receipt of order. The standard delivery time is 4 days, unless otherwise stated in the item description. The supplier dispatches the order from his own warehouse as soon as the entire order is in stock there. If the offerer does not have to represent a durable delivery obstacle, in particular higher force or Nichtbelieferung by own suppliers, although in time an appropriate covering transaction was transacted, then the offerer has the right to withdraw to that extent from a contract with the customer. The customer will be informed immediately and received services, especially payments, will be refunded.
Consumers are entitled to a statutory right of liability for defects for the services offered in accordance with the relevant provisions of the German Civil Code (BGB). If there is a deviation from this, the warranty is based on the regulations written for this purpose in the General Terms and Conditions (AGB). If the customer is an entrepreneur, the warranty period for new goods is limited to one year. The supplier is granted the right to choose between repair or new delivery if the goods are new and the customer is an entrepreneur. If the customer is a consumer, the warranty period for used goods is limited to one year. This does not apply to claims for damages by the customer due to injury to life, body, health or essential contractual obligations, which must be fulfilled in order to achieve the contractual objective. Likewise, this does not apply to claims for damages after grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by the provider or his legal representative or vicarious agent. For the rest, the legal regulations apply.Consumers are entitled to a statutory right of liability for defects for the services offered in accordance with the relevant provisions of the German Civil Code (BGB). If there is a deviation from this, the warranty is based on the regulations written for this purpose in the General Terms and Conditions (AGB). If the customer is an entrepreneur, the warranty period for new goods is limited to one year. The supplier is granted the right to choose between repair or new delivery if the goods are new and the customer is an entrepreneur. If the customer is a consumer, the warranty period for used goods is limited to one year. This does not apply to claims for damages by the customer due to injury to life, body, health or essential contractual obligations, which must be fulfilled in order to achieve the contractual objective. Likewise, this does not apply to claims for damages after grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by the provider or his legal representative or vicarious agent. For the rest, the legal regulations apply.
Drafting of contracts
If the customer is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and/or accidental deterioration of the goods shall pass to the customer upon handover, in the case of shipment upon delivery of the goods to the selected service provider for this purpose. The contract text is stored by the provider. The customer has no possibility to access the stored contract text directly. The customer can correct errors in the input during the ordering process. For this he can proceed as follows: Back button.
Right of withdrawal and customer service
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of revocation,
- In the case of a contract of sale: where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods.
- In the case of a contract for several goods ordered by the consumer under a single order and delivered separately: at which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, took possession of the last goods.
- In the case of a contract for the supply of goods in several separate consignments or pieces: at the place where you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece.
- In the case of a contract for the regular supply of goods over a fixed period of time: on the date on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, took possession of the first goods.
In the event that several alternatives coincide, the most recent date shall be decisive.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (BlueFuture Project, Tibor Sprick, Im Heimgarten 21 66123 Saarbrücken +49 (0)176 34137538 email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post). You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheap standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You shall return or hand over the goods to BlueFuture Project, Tibor Sprick, Im Heimgarten 21 66123 Saarbrücken +49 (0)176 34137538 firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is deemed to have been met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
End of the revocation instruction
Sample revocation form according to Art. 246a § 1 para. 2 No. 1 and § 2 para. 2 No. 2 EGBGB
Sample revocation form:
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
– To BlueFutureProject, Im Heimgarten 21, 66123 Saarbrücken, email@example.com
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*)
Contract for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of
following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
- Claims for damages by the customer are excluded, unless something else arises from the following reasons. This also applies to the representative and vicarious agents of the provider, if the customer raises claims for damages against them. Excluded are claims for damages of the customer because of injury of the life, the body, the health or substantial contract obligations, which must be necessarily fulfilled for the reaching of the contract goal. Likewise, this does not apply to claims for damages after grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty of the provider or his legal representative or vicarious agent.
Prohibition of assignment and pledging
- Claims or rights of the Customer against the Provider may not be assigned or pledged without the Provider’s consent, unless the Customer has proven a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledge.
Language, jurisdiction and applicable law
- The contract is written in German, English. The further execution of the contractual relationship will be in German, English. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively. For consumers, this applies only insofar as it does not restrict any legal provisions of the state in which the customer has his residence or usual place of abode. The place of jurisdiction for disputes with customers who are not consumers, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
- The invalidity of a provision of these GTC shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
AGB created via the generator of the Deutsche Anwaltshotline AG
We are happy to answer your questions, take note of criticism and link to you. We are looking forward to your message!